Improving Care Through Technology
Hear the latest on how TCCN is planning to use technology to drive clinical integration through better and more secure care coordination and learn how you may be able to act on those advancements today. You will hear reports from several of your TCCN colleagues about the ways they are implementing technologies, such as telemedicine, and how those changes have impacted their practices. We will also share critical updates on the progress of our quality program and contracting.
We strongly encourage at least one physician from each practice to attend. Call 404-785-0101 or email email@example.com with questions.
TCCN invites you to our upcoming Coding Seminar presented by Dr. Richard Tuck, a high recognized pediatric coding expert.
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 21
- Time: 10 am - 1 pm
- Location: Roam Dunwoody, 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy NE, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30338
- RSVP: Register or decline
Contact a member of the TCCN staff if you have questions or concerns.
Practice Administrator Forum
Oct. 29, 2019
Child Abuse Prevention
Oct. 17, 2019
Sept. 19, 2019
TCCN Clinical Quality Forum Webinar: Unmasking Depression
May 7, 2019
Practice Administrator Meeting
March 21, 2019
Resources from previous events
- Clinical Quality Forum (May 2019): View presentation by Drs. Brad Weselman and Kristin Weinschenk
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2018): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- OSHA Traning (Sept. 2018): View presentation by Christopher Poole
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2017): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- Clinical Quality Forum (Sept. 2017)—All's well that begins well: View video recap of meeting
- Clinical Quality Forum (Feb. 2017): View slides from meeting