TCCN Malpractice Learning Seminar
The Children's Care Network invites TCCN Malpractice Program members and TCHN MAGMutual members to our next CME malpractice learning event sponsored by MAGMutual. Dr. Bill Kanich of MAGMutal will be presenting "Cognitive Errors in Medicine: A Close Look at Common Errors Made in Delivering Healthcare Services."
After the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the risk of being named in a medical malpractice lawsuit
- Name the high-risk areas that can lead to a negligence lawsuit
- Implement strategies that can help reduce the chance of being named in a medical malpractice lawsuit
A light dinner will be provided. 1.0 CME credit will be granted to attendees. Email Barbara Douglas or call 770-333-0033, ext. 201 if you have questions.
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2017
- Time: 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Location: Children's Office Park, Building 1680, Classroom 5
- RSVP: Registeror decline this event.
Sept. 14, 2017
Clinical Quality Forum: All's well that begins well
Sept. 6, 2017
Screenagers: Growing up in the digital age
Aug. 23-24, 2017
Practice Administration Forum
Feb. 16, 2017
Clinical Quality Forum
Feb. 27, 2017