TCCN Rheumatology Guidelines Webinar
TCCN is pleased to launch newly adopted referral guidelines and form for the collaborative work-up and diagnosis and management of children with rheumatologic symptoms. The guidelines were developed by Children's Physician Group-Rheumatology physicians with feedback from the TCCN Primary Care Workgroup. As stated by Dr. Prahalad and Dr. Weselman, the purpose of the referral protocol is to:
- Allow us to identify and provide more timely services to those patient in need of a consultation
- Help primary care providers initiate the appropriate work-up for patients presenting with rheumatologic symptoms
- Foster more effective collaboration between network primary care and rheumatology providers
Plan to join us for a webinar to reintroduce the Children's Physician Group-Rheumatology practice and learn more about how to utilize the new referral guidelines and form.
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
- Time: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Register: Click here to register
- Resources: Download a copy of the new rheumatology referral guide and referral form
TCCN Clinical Quality Forum: Rising to the Challenge
Join us for a quality forum unlike any that we have hosted before. This meeting has been designed specifically for primary care quality champions and will provide an opportunity to discuss the barriers to TCCN quality improvement efforts at the practice level and as a network. Using asthma as an example, we will examine the challenges of adhering to evidence-based guidelines, review the outcomes of our QI efforts and learn about new approaches to influencing patient behavior.
As part of our 2018 BreatheWell Asthma initiative, quality champions from each primary care practice must attend or send a representative from their practice.
- Date: Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018
- Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Location: Atlanta Marriott Century Center
- RSVP: Register by Nov. 8th or decline this event
TCCN invites you to a coding seminar presented by Dr. Richard Tuck, a recognized coding expert. Contact a member of our staff if you have any questions or concerns.
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018
- Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: Roam, 3101 Cobb Parkway #124, Atlanta, GA 30339
- RSVP: Register or decline this event
Sept. 20, 2018
Partners in Excellence
Aug. 2, 2018
Cyber Liability - Know Your Risk
March 27, 2018
It's Alimentary! A Morning Symposium with National Experts in Pediatric GI and Nutrition
March 3, 2018
Practice Administrator and Staff Meeting: Human Resources
Feb. 8, 2018
Resources from previous events
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2017): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- Clinical Quality Forum (Sept. 2017)—All's well that begins well: View video recap of meeting
- Clinical Quality Forum (Feb. 2017): View slides from meeting