Child Abuse Prevention: The role of clinicians in recognizing and responding to suspicion of child abuse
TCCN invites you to part 1 of our 2-part webinar series regarding child abuse prevention. Child abuse and neglect affects all of us in practice whether in the primary care office, ED or specialty practice. While most of us can spot obvious signs of abuse, more subtle abuse and neglect can sometimes be missed. Additionally, talking to families about child abuse is a difficult challenge.
- Date: Thursday, Oct. 17
- Time: 12:15 to 1:15 pm
- Register: Sign up
This event is for every member of our network. The goals of this program are to:
- Improve your comfort with recognizing both physical and sexual abuse
- Provide you with tools on how to approach this difficult conversation with families
- Walk you through the reporting and referral process
- Provide additional resources
CME/MOC credit is available with completion of the pre- and post testing and participation in 80 percent of the presentation. We will distribute the pretest in the coming weeks.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing education for physicians. Children's designates this internet live materials for a maximum of 1.0 AMP PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Practice Administrator Forum
Join us for an interactive discussion focused on the referral processes within our network as well as practical care coordination opportunities across specialties. Primary care and subspecialty practice administrators as well as referral coordinators as strongly encouraged to attend.
- Date: Tuesday, Oct. 29
- Time: 10 am to noon
- Location: Scottish Rite hospital, main auditorium
- RSVP: Register or decline
Improving Care Through Technology
Hear the latest on how TCCN is planning to use technology to drive clinical integration through better and more secure care coordination and learn how you may be able to act on those advancements today. You will hear reports from several of your TCCN colleagues about the ways they are implementing technologies, such as telemedicine, and how those changes have impacted their practices. We will also share critical updates on the progress of our quality program and contracting.
We strongly encourage at least one physician from each practice to attend. Call 404-785-0101 or email email@example.com with questions.
TCCN invites you to our upcoming Coding Seminar presented by Dr. Richard Tuck, a high recognized pediatric coding expert.
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 21
- Time: 10 am - 1 pm
- Location: Roam Dunwoody, 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy NE, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30338
- RSVP: Register or decline
Contact a member of the TCCN staff if you have questions or concerns.
Sept. 19, 2019
TCCN Clinical Quality Forum Webinar: Unmasking Depression
May 7, 2019
Practice Administrator Meeting
March 21, 2019
Resources from previous events
- Clinical Quality Forum (May 2019): View presentation by Drs. Brad Weselman and Kristin Weinschenk
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2018): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- OSHA Traning (Sept. 2018): View presentation by Christopher Poole
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2017): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- Clinical Quality Forum (Sept. 2017)—All's well that begins well: View video recap of meeting
- Clinical Quality Forum (Feb. 2017): View slides from meeting