TCCN Clinical Quality Forum: Resilience Building and Behavioral Health Management
TCCN, in collaboration with Strong4Life and the Children's Behavioral Health Initiative, is proud to offer this exciting symposium focused on behavioral health management. This didactic and interactive morning will focus on providing specialty and primary care providers with the knowledge and tools to better assist in meeting the needs of their patients. Topics include:
- Session 1: Whole child wellness and building resilience; treatment, monitoring and referral of adolescents with mood disorders; management of autism spectrum disorders patients in the treatment setting
- Session 2: Whole child wellness and building resilience; maximizing treatment and follow-up of ADHD in a managed care setting; and somatic symptom disorder in a treatment setting
- Joint panel discussion: Challenges across the spectrum for behavioral health.
Participants will be able to attend one breakout discussion at each session. Seating is limited, so you will be asked on the registration form to rank your preferences for each session.
- Date: Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Time: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Children's Support Center, 1575 Northeast Expressway, Atlanta, GA 30329
- Register: Register today
Primary care and specialty care members are encouraged to attend. Children's will provide CME and MOC credits.
Nov. 21, 2019
Improving Care Through Technology
Nov. 19, 2019
Practice Administrator Forum
Oct. 29, 2019
Child Abuse Prevention
Oct. 17, 2019
Sept. 19, 2019
TCCN Clinical Quality Forum Webinar: Unmasking Depression
May 7, 2019
Practice Administrator Meeting
March 21, 2019
Resources from previous events
- Clinical Quality Forum (May 2019): View presentation by Drs. Brad Weselman and Kristin Weinschenk
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2018): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- OSHA Traning (Sept. 2018): View presentation by Christopher Poole
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2017): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- Clinical Quality Forum (Sept. 2017)—All's well that begins well: View video recap of meeting
- Clinical Quality Forum (Feb. 2017): View slides from meeting