TCCN invites you to this free training session led by Christopher E. Poole with Medical Management Associates. Each staff member that attends the training session will be certified to return to their practice and hold a formal OSHA training session for their staff. Call 770-333-0033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the training.
- Date: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018
- Time: 10 a.m. to noon
- Location: Scottish Rite hospital (main auditorium)
TCCN Clinical Quality Forum: Rising to the Challenge
Join us for a quality forum unlike any that we have hosted before. This meeting has been designed specifically for primary care quality champions and will provide an opportunity to discuss the barriers to TCCN quality improvement efforts at the practice level and as a network. Using asthma as an example, we will examine the challenges of adhering to evidence-based guidelines, review the outcomes of our QI efforts and learn about new approaches to influencing patient behavior.
As part of our 2018 BreatheWell Asthma initiative, quality champions from each primary care practice must attend or send a representative from their practice.
- Date: Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018
- Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Location: Atlanta Marriott Century Center
- RSVP: Register by Nov. 8th or decline this event
Partners in Excellence
Aug. 2, 2018
Cyber Liability - Know Your Risk
March 27, 2018
It's Alimentary! A Morning Symposium with National Experts in Pediatric GI and Nutrition
March 3, 2018
Practice Administrator and Staff Meeting: Human Resources
Feb. 8, 2018
Resources from previous events
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2017): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- Clinical Quality Forum (Sept. 2017)—All's well that begins well: View video recap of meeting
- Clinical Quality Forum (Feb. 2017): View slides from meeting