New events coming soon.
2023 Coding Updates Seminar
Nov. 17, 2022
TCCN Spring 2022 Clinical Quality Forum: To Test or Not to Test: The Benefits and Potential Harms of Food Allergen IgE Testing
- Meeting video (speaker only version)
- Meeting slides
- Attestation: Use this survey link to complete the attestation and receive attendance credit.
- Handouts: What to expect during an allergy visit, early introduction of allergenic foods, atopic dermatitis
Recommended resources for patient families:
- Baby's First: Early food introduction website
- Video: Early introduction of food
- NIH recommendations on early introduction of peanuts
- Eczema patient fact sheets from the National Eczema Association
- Eczema videos: Eczema and bathing, Eczema and topical steroids
- Find an allergist/immunologist: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology; American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
TCCN Fall 2021 Clinical Quality Forum
- Access video (54:30): Providers share opportunities to improve communication and quality of referrals (Children's Physician Group-Nephrology, Emory Genetics, Emory Eye Center).
- Behavioral health video (44:20): Providers from pilot practices share their experiences with TCCN's new Behavioral Health Program. This includes a brief video from the American Board of Pediatrics on their efforts to improve the emotional health and resilience of children with chronic conditions.
- Technology video (25:20): Update on our new population health management tool. This includes presentations from Innovaccer on their population health management tool capabilities and from Anytime Pediatrics on their latest telehealth offerings and expanded functionality.
TCCN Behavioral and Mental Health MOC Program
Strong4Life for Primary Care practices
- Resilience and emotional wellness healthcare training
- Contact information: email@example.com or 404-790-0583; firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-880-1240
- Note: Subspecialty practices submit contact information in the evaluation survey
Genetics Hypermobility resources
- Diagnostic criteria for hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hEDS)
- Ehler-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) referrals for pediatric patients
Access and behavioral health module slides
TCCN Clinical Quality Forum: Antibiotic Stewardship in the Age of COVID-19
March 25, 2021
- Listen to the recording here. (password: aKdgRSf3)
- Take a moment to let us know what you thought of this program by completing a short 5-question survey
2021 Office Visit E/M Coding and Documentation Changes: What Every Pediatrician Needs to Know
Dec. 15, 2020
Autism, ADHD & Telemedicine: Key Areas of Value for Pediatric Care
Dec. 3, 2020
Download a copy of the Anytime Pediatrics Telemedicine Comparison Worksheet.
Pediatric Coding Seminar (presented by Dr. Richard Tuck)
Nov. 19, 2020
Resources from previous events
- Clinical Quality Forum (May 2019): View presentation by Drs. Brad Weselman and Kristin Weinschenk
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2018): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- OSHA Traning (Sept. 2018): View presentation by Christopher Poole
- Coding Seminar (Nov. 2017): View presentation by Dr. Richard Tuck
- Clinical Quality Forum (Sept. 2017)—All's well that begins well: View video recap of meeting
- Clinical Quality Forum (Feb. 2017): View slides from meeting